~ BHS-ET.tk ~

(no ads for registered users)
BrokenHeartsShootingclub
~ Welcome to <BHS/3 Clan Forum ~

~ Enjoy your stay and be Happy Smile ~

~ BHS-ET.tk ~

(no ads for registered users)
BrokenHeartsShootingclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome[b]Servers[b/]Recruiting forumLatest imagesUnbanAttom & Stallone 163410iiconminiconfigcornerSearchRegisterLog in

Attom & Stallone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Attom & Stallone Empty
PostSubject: Attom & Stallone   Attom & Stallone EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:02 am

Attom & Stalone

It`s really puzzling that no one ever started this thread before, because these two players are the most mysterious ones to visit our server.

They come to BHS almost from the very first beginning, after our visionary leaders Anto, JP and Tomi lead us the way on our Exodus from whatever that place was called.

They are even longer here than some of our Members.

They get away with things like spawnkilling, not answering to admins, Rambo Med, Sniper Camping, you name it.

They never talk to anyone of us. If they communicate with each other, they do it in a strange language no one of the Clan members is capable to understand.

Who the f*!# are they?
Some rumors circulate but no one is shure.

Simon`s theory is that they are lovers. Either seperated by space or other restraints. Like Romeo and Julia they are not allowed to see each other. They have to meet in a secret place and they do that on our server. They express their Love to each other by sniping the evil forces away.

My theory is that they are lesbian Samba dancers. In their breaks they take place in front of a PC. The sweat from the last dance is dripping of their chocalate skin and their breasts bounce up and down every time they get a headshot.

What do you think?

PS
for Simon the German "Samba Song" - not cool, but very German lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtuo4Lf2eXo
Back to top Go down
</3 Ant0
Admin
</3 Ant0

Attom & Stallone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attom & Stallone   Attom & Stallone EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:58 am

Wow totally agree on all of this! BUT gotta give it to them, they are class! But I'll keep an eye on the rule breaking as we will not stand for anyone breaking rules! Smile

Ty for your thoughts though!

Back to top Go down

Attom & Stallone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attom & Stallone   Attom & Stallone EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:11 am

OOOOPsa!

No, no, Boss, I think you got me wrong here! Sry!

I just wanted to make clear (in a funny way) to the newer members, that Attom & Stallone are kind of untouchable.

They are the holy ghosts of BHS. 👽
They`re like Excalibur, the sword of King Arthur! The one who will manage to draw the sword out of the stone (i.e. lead a conversation with them) will be

King of BHS. cheers

Back to top Go down

Attom & Stallone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attom & Stallone   Attom & Stallone EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:34 am

To make it clear:

I`m with Anto.
Rulebreaking must be punished.

But:
Be patient and generous and friendly with those who do not KNOW our rules. Try to teach them!
Do not use your admin-powers for evil.

If you have questions, doubts or need of guidance:
ASK THE PRIEST! (aka Bourn, Simon)

Or one (!) of his biggest fans and disciple:
ME (aka pooper, Hans)

Do you see the light!
-Hans
Back to top Go down
</3KaL_eL

</3KaL_eL

Attom & Stallone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attom & Stallone   Attom & Stallone EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:22 am

Hello mates!

Nice theory Hans Very Happy you got that right i played couple of times with Atom and he was just sniping and not playing objectives, i get little angry of him bec we all play objective and he just waiting for enemies get out from their spawns and collecting award for most head shoots Very Happy Stalone sometimes do some spawnkilling and he doesn't obey rules sometimes but like Hans say maybe they are just crazy in love and come to bandover and shoot each others in the asses Very Happy

Hans you are like that oracle woman in Matrix movie Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attom & Stallone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attom & Stallone   Attom & Stallone Empty

Back to top Go down

Attom & Stallone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BrokenHeartsShootingclub :: General :: Spam!-
Jump to: