~ BHS-ET.tk ~

(no ads for registered users)
BrokenHeartsShootingclub
~ Welcome to <BHS/3 Clan Forum ~

~ Enjoy your stay and be Happy Smile ~

~ BHS-ET.tk ~

(no ads for registered users)
BrokenHeartsShootingclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome[b]Servers[b/]Recruiting forumLatest imagesUnbanWildes reveals inner self and true name!!!!! 163410iiconminiconfigcornerSearchRegisterLog in

Wildes reveals inner self and true name!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
</3wildes
Admin
</3wildes

Wildes reveals inner self and true name!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Wildes reveals inner self and true name!!!!!   Wildes reveals inner self and true name!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Hello,
my name is JP. Most of you should know me by now. I´m really happy to be here. I think the servers are l337!
My hobbies are Drinking, Girls, Friends, Rugby, Musik, Swimming, Reading, Gaming, Sleeping, Chilling, Movies, Cars, Fashion, Adrenaline and everything else I like.

I am 35 years old and live in Frankfurt am Main/Germany "Der geilsten Stadt der Welt"

I hope to see you around. I really like you all. Nah. JK. Fuck off.

Visit www.affestaa.com and buy everything you can, to see me more online, to get higher state of mind and good looking clothes. Girls will start to speak to you, if you wear this stuff. Pinky Promise!

Tata
J.-P. aka el chefe
Back to top Go down
http://www.affestaa.com
</3 Ant0
Admin
</3 Ant0

PostSubject: Re: Wildes reveals inner self and true name!!!!!   Wildes reveals inner self and true name!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:14 pm

Hmm I knew most of this stuff already! Smile Nice to know JP. So when we taking a clan trip to your place Wink
Back to top Go down
</3wildes
Admin
</3wildes

PostSubject: Re: Wildes reveals inner self and true name!!!!!   Wildes reveals inner self and true name!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Apart from advertising this was kind of a reminder for all others to write something about themselves.
Furthermore i hereby offer you to ask some more questions about me, if you really want to know more.
But, be warned - i will answer!
Back to top Go down
</3Bo200

</3Bo200

PostSubject: Re: Wildes reveals inner self and true name!!!!!   Wildes reveals inner self and true name!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Just watched ur site, ordered a few 1000 shirts (no not for real but you smiled as u read it and now ur sad xD ) Saw that video from RTL U GOT THAT EPIC BEARD Very Happy and no hair Wink
Keep on going with ur shop and hopefully u get rich that way Smile
Back to top Go down
</3wildes
Admin
</3wildes

PostSubject: Re: Wildes reveals inner self and true name!!!!!   Wildes reveals inner self and true name!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:38 pm

[img][/img][img]Wildes reveals inner self and true name!!!!! Bukakeg%20%20Uploaded%20with%20ImageShack.us[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wildes reveals inner self and true name!!!!!   Wildes reveals inner self and true name!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wildes reveals inner self and true name!!!!!
Page 1 of 1