~ BHS-ET.tk ~

(no ads for registered users)
BrokenHeartsShootingclub
~ Welcome to <BHS/3 Clan Forum ~

~ Enjoy your stay and be Happy Smile ~

~ BHS-ET.tk ~

(no ads for registered users)
BrokenHeartsShootingclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome[b]Servers[b/]Recruiting forumLatest imagesUnbanMoro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta 163410iiconminiconfigcornerSearchRegisterLog in

Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moottoriturpa
Admin

Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta Empty
PostSubject: Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta   Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Yo!
Hello guys i'm a bit over 20 years old guy from finland. I have played ET since '05. I haven't played on ur server with this nick but I've heard that the server rocks and ur leaders are super cool.

Cya on server!

Just kidding. It's SciroccO here. I forgot 2nd time in a month my laptops charger somewhere far far away and not sure when i get it back. And for a some reason couldn't log in with my account. Using my gfs laptop atm jsut to info u.

Keep things running and be cool but even more important be nice. Now that i'm off a bit we have a good chance to create a nice atmosphere on our server!
Back to top Go down
</3Bo200

</3Bo200

PostSubject: Re: Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta   Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:16 pm

I Heard the Members are much cooler than the leaders Very Happy but the server Rocks anyway Very Happy nice to meet u here. But Beware of Scirocco hes a mean Person and shoots u in the Back while Typing and stuff like that lol!
Back to top Go down
Moottoriturpa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta   Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:20 pm

..and steels ur imagination girlfriend. :pirat:
Back to top Go down
</3wildes
Admin
</3wildes

PostSubject: Re: Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta   Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:57 pm

i would press the like button on this reply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affestaa.com
</3Bo200

</3Bo200

PostSubject: Re: Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta   Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:25 pm

CanĀ“t find it either -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta   Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:43 pm

Quote :
Keep things running and be cool but even more important be nice. Now that i'm off a bit we have a good chance to create a nice atmosphere on our server!

We keep running and you please keep flying around my ears like a pigeon on steroids!

Moottoriturpa aka. Tomi Riddle aka. Lord Sciroccomort Very Happy
Back to top Go down
</3 Ant0
Admin
</3 Ant0

PostSubject: Re: Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta   Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:37 am

Lol this forum never stops to amaze me! affraid
Back to top Go down
Moottoriturpa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta   Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:13 pm

it seems i have to be without my laptop til monday. Possibly I dl et to my gfs laptop or then i don't. Mysterious are Lord Sciroccomorts ways.
Back to top Go down
</3wildes
Admin
</3wildes

PostSubject: Re: Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta   Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:47 am

wtf means mottorritiurpaterrrtorturp? Finnish is like chinese without kanji. Why couldnt those lazy roman fucks conquer them also, so we had like babel on earth and all speak highbasic language alltogether?! Dont the fuck u dare to mention esperanto in my presence.

...and the question of the day was brought to you by sensei bukake
Back to top Go down
http://www.affestaa.com
Moottoriturpa
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta   Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:07 pm

motormuzzle

and they weren't lazy. Back in old days all finns had as much balls that I do..so it wasn't an option.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta   Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta Empty

Back to top Go down

Moro se on Moottoriturpa suomesta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BrokenHeartsShootingclub :: Servers/clan :: Intro-
Jump to: