~ BHS-ET.tk ~

(no ads for registered users)
BrokenHeartsShootingclub
~ Welcome to <BHS/3 Clan Forum ~

~ Enjoy your stay and be Happy Smile ~

~ BHS-ET.tk ~

(no ads for registered users)
BrokenHeartsShootingclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome[b]Servers[b/]Recruiting forumLatest imagesUnbanWhat kind of music do you listen, any other games playing? 163410iiconminiconfigcornerSearchRegisterLog in

What kind of music do you listen, any other games playing?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
</3KaL_eL

</3KaL_eL

What kind of music do you listen, any other games playing? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of music do you listen, any other games playing?   What kind of music do you listen, any other games playing? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:56 pm

I listen hip-hop& r'n'b music (wu-tang clan & others),some good house music,techno sometimes hardcore (thunderdome & other stuff)

In this moment i play mostly ET to get some skills and get back in the game:)) and i like to play texas holdem poker, from time to time some other games on xbox console... :pirat:

P.S. i got 44 size of my shoes! 🐰
Back to top Go down
</3Bo200

</3Bo200

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen, any other games playing?   What kind of music do you listen, any other games playing? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:47 am

I Listen to Rock, hard Rock lil Mettal... in my car its most times Heavy Base songs with pumped up Volume Very Happy

I play Et most times, Texas Hold em of course, Minecraft (someone know this game?), some Xbox360 and PS3 Games as well
Back to top Go down
Wesker

Wesker

PostSubject: My reply   What kind of music do you listen, any other games playing? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:18 pm

I listen to bands like Skillet,Nickelback,Theory of a Deadman,Breaking Benjamin Mostly.

Most of the time I play ET,Resident Evil and Elder Scrolls.
Back to top Go down
Lord

Lord

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen, any other games playing?   What kind of music do you listen, any other games playing? EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:19 pm

hey all..the Lord (alias Kai) is back!!
i very very happy that i can play on our server!!
Back to top Go down
Lord

Lord

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen, any other games playing?   What kind of music do you listen, any other games playing? EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:23 pm

You are problems with the map fueldamp??

then is here the answer:

you must in the menue open the button moods than can you see many objekts for example: Jaymods or noquarter or more. Than open the task for the last objekt - etkans or Jaymod than you can play the Map Fueldamp.. have fun all!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of music do you listen, any other games playing?   What kind of music do you listen, any other games playing? Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of music do you listen, any other games playing?
Page 1 of 1