~ BHS-ET.tk ~

(no ads for registered users)
BrokenHeartsShootingclub
~ Welcome to <BHS/3 Clan Forum ~

~ Enjoy your stay and be Happy Smile ~

~ BHS-ET.tk ~

(no ads for registered users)
BrokenHeartsShootingclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome[b]Servers[b/]Recruiting forumLatest imagesUnbanpersonal hygiene - how not to smell ? 163410iiconminiconfigcornerSearchRegisterLog in

personal hygiene - how not to smell ?

Go down 
+2
windysbitch
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
windysbitch

windysbitch

personal hygiene - how not to smell ? Empty
PostSubject: personal hygiene - how not to smell ?   personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:38 pm

I admit I'm a bit lazy about bathing, so sometimes I'll go a week without cleaning myself.

I counteract body odor by avoiding manual labor, so that I don't break a sweat; I also use deodorant and cologne. However, these prescriptions do not mask the smell of an unclean vajayjay.

How best to keep that area clean without bathing?

I will not accept Wet Wipes as an answer. I find that Wet Wipes often give me a rash!

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
http://windysbitch.org
</3*Hardcore*

</3*Hardcore*

PostSubject: Re: personal hygiene - how not to smell ?   personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:47 pm

Hi crazy windysbitch.

i have now idea how you can keep that area clean without water.

But you can work in a fish shop. That neutralizes the smelliness and you have an excuse.  What a Face
Back to top Go down
</3wildes
Admin
</3wildes

PostSubject: Re: personal hygiene - how not to smell ?   personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 2:23 pm

puking
Back to top Go down
http://www.affestaa.com
<BHS/3 SciroccO
Admin
<BHS/3 SciroccO

PostSubject: Re: personal hygiene - how not to smell ?   personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:11 pm

use knit panties and put salt in there. wool will keep itself clean and salt will keep all wanted and unwanted action out of there.
Back to top Go down
https://brokenheartsshooting.forumieren.com
windysbitch

windysbitch

PostSubject: Re: personal hygiene - how not to smell ?   personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:02 pm

Quote :
use knit panties and put salt in there

I tried that.
The salt is absorbing my vajayjay juice, but after a while it forms little crumbs that itch terribly in my crotch when I dance on a pole in my local strip club.

Is there something else I could try?
personal hygiene - how not to smell ? 1210977637
Back to top Go down
windysbitch

windysbitch

PostSubject: Re: personal hygiene - how not to smell ?   personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:04 pm

Quote :
But you can work in a fish shop.
I WANT MY PROBLEMS TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A PENIS DOES NOT MAKE YOU A BETTER HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: personal hygiene - how not to smell ?   personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 4:46 pm

@windysbitch:
You seem a little irritable, you got some sand in your vagina?
Back to top Go down
barbiekiller

barbiekiller

PostSubject: you want to be taken seriouly ok    personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:12 am

i am a female my self and the way to be taken seriouly is by cleaning ur self defo ur private parts errrrrr vile posting shit like tht on here for the public to see, i almost puked knowing tht u dont wash ur self really at least if it was a joke it could of been funny but u wanting to be taken seriouly really love !!!!!!!! its called get in A BATH OR A FUCKING SHOWER OR POND OR LAKE wash ya self women!!!!!!!!! we dont men to think we are all like u god sake !!.

look dont degrade urself like tht in front off people its not good for ur self and im sorry if any one found this rude but i just had to put it in a blunt way so maybe she would understand ????

if you like i could find u some stuff on how to learn how to clena ur self ur day to be fresh and stuff
Back to top Go down
barbiekiller

barbiekiller

PostSubject: a guide jst for u    personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:23 am

Personal hygiene habits such as washing your hands and brushing and flossing your teeth will help keep bacteria, viruses, and illnesses at bay. And there are mental as well as physical benefits. “Practicing good body hygiene helps you feel good about yourself, which is important for your mental health,” notes Donald Novey, MD, an integrative medicine physician with the Advocate Medical Group in Park Ridge, Ill. People who have poor hygiene — disheveled hair and clothes, body odor, bad breath, missing teeth, and the like — often are seen as unhealthy and may face discrimination.

Personal Hygiene: Healthy Habits Include Good Grooming
If you want to minimize your risk of infection and also enhance your overall health, follow these basic personal hygiene habits:

Bathe regularly. Wash your body and your hair often. “I’m not saying that you need to shower or bathe every day,” remarks Dr. Novey. “But you should clean your body and shampoo your hair at regular intervals that work for you.” Your body is constantly shedding skin. Novey explains, “That skin needs to come off. Otherwise, it will cake up and can cause illnesses.”
Trim your nails. Keeping your finger and toenails trimmed and in good shape will prevent problems such as hang nails and infected nail beds. Feet that are clean and dry are less likely to contract athlete’s foot, Novey says.
Brush and floss. Ideally, you should brush your teeth after every meal. At the very least, brush your teeth twice a day and floss daily. Brushing minimizes the accumulation of bacteria in your mouth, which can cause tooth decay and gum disease, Novey says. Flossing, too, helps maintain strong, healthy gums. “The bacteria that builds up and causes gum disease can go straight to the heart and cause very serious valve problems,” Novey explains. Unhealthy gums also can cause your teeth to loosen, which makes it difficult to chew and to eat properly, he adds. To maintain a healthy smile, visit the dentist at six-month intervals for checkups and cleanings.
Wash your hands. Washing your hands before preparing or eating food, after going to the bathroom, after coughing or sneezing, and after handling garbage, goes a long way toward preventing the spread of bacteria and viruses. Keep a hygiene product, like an alcohol-based sanitizing gel, handy for when soap and water isn’t available.
Sleep tight. Get plenty of rest — 8 to 10 hours a night — so that you are refreshed and are ready to take on the day every morning. Lack of sleep can leave you feeling run down and can compromise your body's natural defenses, your immune system, Novey says.

Personal Hygiene: Poor Hygiene Hints at Other Issues
If someone you know hasn’t bathed or appears unkempt, it could be a sign that he or she is depressed. “When people are sad or depressed, they neglect themselves,” Novey says. Talking about the importance of proper personal hygiene for preventing illnesses and providing personal hygiene items may help some people. Be candid but sensitive and understanding in your discussions, Novey says. Despite your best efforts, your friend or loved one may need professional help. You should encourage them to see a counselor or doctor if their personal hygiene doesn’t improve.

Personal Hygiene: Good Habits Help Keep You Healthy
For most people, good hygiene is so much a part of their daily routines that they think little about it. They bathe, they brush their teeth, visit the dentist and doctor for regular checkups, and wash their hands when preparing or eating food and handling unsanitary items. To keep those you care about healthy and safe, help them learn, and be sure that they are practicing, good personal hygiene.

Learn more in the Everyday Health Healthy Living Center.
Back to top Go down
barbiekiller

barbiekiller

PostSubject: last one and im leaving it at tht for now    personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:24 am

Like most girls, you want to stay clean and healthy by caring for your body — including proper feminine hygiene. But even when you're taking care of yourself, there are certain guidelines to help you be your best. Here are 10 personal hygiene tips with some general timeframes to help you stay clean and healthy.

1. Taking a Shower or Bath

Daily. You should shower or bathe daily to wash dirt and oil off your skin. This is especially important after you exercise. If you can’t clean off right away, at least change out of your sweaty clothes and put on clean ones.

2. Brushing Your Teeth

2 minutes total or 5 seconds per tooth, twice a day. Brushing your teeth helps keep them strong and healthy.

3. Washing Your Hands

15 to 20 seconds, or as long as it takes to say the ABCs.

4. Wearing a Pantiliner

Daily. For daily freshness, you can wear a pantiliner and change it as often as you need.

5. Wearing a Pad

4 to 6 hours. Change your pad a few times throughout the day, or when it becomes saturated or uncomfortable. Pads are available in different absorbencies to work best with your period flow level. It’s also recommended to change your pad before bed and when you wake up.

6. Wearing a Tampon

4 to 8 hours. If the tampon is saturated before 4 hours, use the next higher absorbency. If it's dry with white showing after 4 hours, use the next lower absorbency. Never leave a tampon in for more than 8 hours.

7. Sleeping

8 1/2 to 9 hours each night. Create a good bedtime routine so you’ll be on your way to getting plenty of sleep.

8. Napping

20-30 minutes. Just enough time to recharge!

9. Brushing Your Hair

Just long enough to get out all the tangles.

10. Applying Deodorant

Once a day. Every girls sweats differently, so pick a deodorant that provides you with the level of protection you need.
Back to top Go down
windysbitch

windysbitch

PostSubject: Re: personal hygiene - how not to smell ?   personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:22 am

@pooper
im sure i dont I love you

@barbie
tl;dr!
and who are you to give me advice?
Back to top Go down
barbiekiller

barbiekiller

PostSubject: ha!   personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:45 pm

ill tell you who i am a clean female who knows how to wash on a daily routine

unlike you who wants to put it all over the internet witch is sooooo wrong !!!!!!!!!!

and ur the one tht wanted advice u never said who from i personaly would sujest go to doctors or a councller or some about this its a bit wrong dont ya think

its really not tht hard to jump in a shower in the morning or have a quick bath, or evan just wash ya main parts in the moring before u go out, at least u wont smell fishy or wat ever ya smell is its bloody wrong tht u dont wash for at least a week sooooo wrong

u make a bad name for female like us tht actully wash!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
windysbitch

windysbitch

PostSubject: Re: personal hygiene - how not to smell ?   personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:06 pm

ye youre so clean hun! good for you then! lol u make me laugh so hard love!

you got a problem darling?
Back to top Go down
barbiekiller

barbiekiller

PostSubject: HA!   personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:23 pm

look go and have a bath

and u will feel much better in ya self Smile
Back to top Go down
windysbitch

windysbitch

PostSubject: Re: personal hygiene - how not to smell ?   personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:28 pm

you know what i dont care what you say! first you call me vile now you being friendly. how we know youre not dirtier than me? your mouth sure is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and how you know it smell fishy when you dont wash you seem to have first hand experience slapper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
barbiekiller

barbiekiller

PostSubject: ha!   personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 4:30 am

Hahahaha get ya fact right 1st love all off that was me being nice and me a slapper dont think so darling. Im defo not dirtier than u because i love my baths every morning coz i love to be clean and feel fresh every morning . Its a good feeling you should try it one day feels sooo good.

Na u can always smell a fishy person when ur near them and its not a good smell at all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: personal hygiene - how not to smell ?   personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:13 am

@windysbitch
Barbiekiller gave you some good advice about cleaning routines. The manner in which she did it was a bit... rude - but nevertheless the information she provided was valid. You should consider to read her information then comment on that and stop insulting her personally.

@barbiekiller
Well, ... and that coming from YOU:

barbiekiller wrote:
errrrrr vile posting shit like tht on here for the public to see
look dont degrade urself like tht in front off people its not good for ur self
unlike you who wants to put it all over the internet witch is sooooo wrong

Is indeed a bit funny not to say "two-faced", don't you think? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
barbiekiller

barbiekiller

PostSubject: hey hey   personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:28 pm

Yea i will admit a bit two faced but i learnt from my mistakes with help from a very good person i know and a bit of my thing but i was trying to help as i know i have been in a simular situation
Back to top Go down
windysbitch

windysbitch

PostSubject: Re: personal hygiene - how not to smell ?   personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:00 am

so I read all throu your information barbiekiller and there are still sum thingz i do not understand

you told me too

barbiekiller wrote:
"Wearing a Pantiliner"
Daily. For daily freshness, you can wear a pantiliner and change it as often as you need.

i did that and i changed the side which was facing my vajayjay every day.
but after a week or so it really startedd to itch and now i have little red blisters around my snatch.  Shocked

I dont know what to do now pale
Back to top Go down
windysbitch

windysbitch

PostSubject: Re: personal hygiene - how not to smell ?   personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:47 pm

youre really not helpful at all barbiekiller i thought we were friends and now you ditch me personal hygiene - how not to smell ? 1210977637

i got this from the drug store. how should i apply that? do i eat it or what?

personal hygiene - how not to smell ? Azo-vaginal-yeast-infection-medicine-60-tablets
Back to top Go down
windysbitch

windysbitch

PostSubject: Re: personal hygiene - how not to smell ?   personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 10:38 pm

BABRBIE YOUR NOT MY FRIEND ANYMORE !!!!!!!!!

I ASKED YOU HOW TO APPLY THAT DRUG AND YOU NEVER ANSWERED!!!!!!!!!!

THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ADMINISTERD ORALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU NEVER SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO I PUT THEM IN MY KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS FOAMING LIKE A FOUNTAIN OUT OF MY FAIRY CAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
barbiekiller

barbiekiller

PostSubject: Re: personal hygiene - how not to smell ?   personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:14 am

Well tht is ur own fault for not reading the instructions before taking them and some off ur are busy and have things to do like work look after children if u want help seekba bloody doctor i can only give advice like this
Back to top Go down
barbiekiller

barbiekiller

PostSubject: Re: personal hygiene - how not to smell ?   personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:18 am

Here are the top 10 ways to get rid of vaginal odor.

1. Apple Cider Vinegar
Due to its antibacterial and antiseptic properties, apple cider vinegar can be used to fight vaginal odor. In fact, taking a bath with apple cider vinegar is one of the simplest ways to get rid of the bad odor. This will help fight off the toxins and bacteria that cause vaginal odor. It will also help restore the acidic quality of the vaginal flora.

Mix two cups of apple cider vinegar in warm bath water. Soak in it for about 20 minutes. Follow this remedy several times a week to get quick results.
You can also drink a glass of water mixed with one or two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar daily.
2. Baking Soda
Baking soda is another ingredient that can be used to balance the pH level in your body. When the pH level is in balance, the problem of vaginal odor will dissipate.

Add one-half cup of baking soda to your bathwater.
Soak your lower body in it for about 20 minutes.
Dry yourself thoroughly with a clean towel. This remedy will help fight a yeast infection and can help get rid of odor quickly.
3. Yogurt
Another good ingredient that can be used to treat vaginal odor is yogurt. Yogurt is rich in lactobacillus bacteria, which help fight candida infection (one of the most common causes of vaginal odor) and restore the normal vaginal pH level. Once the pH level is balanced, the vaginal odor will be gone.

Eat two cups of unsweetened, plain yogurt daily. You can also take probiotic supplements.
Another option is to soak a tampon in plain yogurt and insert it into your body. Leave it in for a few hours, and rinse the area thoroughly after removing the tampon.
4. White Vinegar
White vinegar has the power to neutralize odors by breaking down odor proteins. A white vinegar rinse will help eliminate vaginal odor. It will also help restore pH levels in the vagina.

Mix one-half cup each of white vinegar and salt in lukewarm bath water.
Soak in it for a few minutes.
Follow this remedy several times a week.
5. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil contains strong antifungal as well as antiseptic properties, and thus it can be used to get rid of unpleasant vaginal odor. It will help get rid of bacteria that are contributing to the problem.

Add three drops of tea tree oil to a cup of water. Use this solution to rinse the affected area daily or several times a week.
Alternatively, dip a tampon in olive oil and then put a little tea tree oil on it. Insert the tampon and leave it in for at least one hour. Do this several times a week.
6. Garlic
Garlic is a natural antibiotic that can be great for dealing with vaginal infections as well as vaginal odor. The antifungal properties present in garlic will help fight a yeast infection and help your body get rid of bad bacteria.

Eat garlic in raw or cooked form on a daily basis. You can eat one or two raw garlic cloves on an empty stomach with a glass of warm water. You can also add garlic cloves or its paste to your dishes and salads.
Another option is to put a piece of garlic in the vagina for an hour or two. Do this daily or a few times a week until you get rid of the problem.
Back to top Go down
barbiekiller

barbiekiller

PostSubject: Re: personal hygiene - how not to smell ?   personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:21 am

7. Fenugreek
fenugreek seeds

Fenugreek is highly beneficial for women. When consumed on a regular basis, it helps balance the hormones and promotes regular menstrual cycles.

Soak one or two teaspoons of fenugreek seeds in one cup of water before going to bed. The next morning, strain out the seeds and drink the water on an empty stomach.
You can also use fenugreek seeds to make herbal tea. To prepare this tea, boil one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water. Strain and drink it two times a day.
Note: Fenugreek can cause diarrhea and skin irritation. If you experience these effects, discontinue use of this remedy.

8. Indian Gooseberry
indian gooseberry amla

Indian gooseberry, also known as amla, can be used to get rid of unpleasant vaginal odor. It is a kind of natural blood purifier and organic cleanser, hence it can control the infection that causes vaginal odor.

At the same time, this natural ingredient can also be used to control problematic leucorrhoea (thick vaginal discharge).

Simply eat Indian gooseberry daily, either raw or in other forms like pickles, amla powder, juice and so on.
Back to top Go down
barbiekiller

barbiekiller

PostSubject: Re: personal hygiene - how not to smell ?   personal hygiene - how not to smell ? EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:24 am

9. Neem
neem

Due to its antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties, neem or Indian lilac can also be used to fight vaginal infections and get rid of vaginal odors.

Boil a handful of neem leaves in a pan of water.
Strain and allow it to cool.
Use this solution to rinse the vaginal area daily for a few days or a week.
10. Citrus Fruits
citrus fruit.

Citrus foods can also help your body fight infections more effectively and prevent vaginal odor. Citrus foods are rich in vitamin C, an immune booster, and they can also help remove harmful toxins present in the body.

A strong immune system will allow your body to fight off the harmful bacteria that cause vaginal odor. These fruits will also help fight urinary tract infections.

Simply eat fruits such as grapes, oranges, sweet lime, lemons, cranberries, grapefruits, pineapples and so on.

Additional Tips

Drink plenty of water throughout the day to flush out toxins and harmful bacteria from the body. It will also help ward off a variety of health issues.
Avoid refined carbohydrates, caffeine and sugary drinks; sugar stimulates yeast production.
Check for possible signs of infection that could be causing this problem.
Maintain proper personal hygiene.
Wear 100 percent cotton panties that allow air circulation and help keep the vulva ventilated, thus avoiding excessive perspiration.
Change pads, tampons, and panty-liners frequently.
Avoid using scented products down there as they may contribute to unbalanced vaginal pH.
If the problem mostly occurs after intercourse then simply wash the vagina with mild soap and water after sex.
Practice safe sex.
At times, women simply do not like the normal vaginal odor caused by vaginal secretions. However, there is nothing bad about it, you just need to respect your body and embrace your natural odor.
If the problem is severe or does not get better with the home remedies then it is suggested to consult a doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: personal hygiene - how not to smell ?   personal hygiene - how not to smell ? Empty

Back to top Go down

personal hygiene - how not to smell ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BrokenHeartsShootingclub :: General :: Spam!-
Jump to: